Thursday, September 25, 2008

write on money

Once upon a time, there was me & I was a boy without a cause, and became a man ready to jump into any cause good or evil, and then I began to write, after which I began to burn all the paper because there was great meaninglessness in writing for nothing, then I got a system system and decided, hey, its the only thing I really like doing, so just do it. I dare you to do what I write about. I dare you to do what I write about. And then we can all die happily ever after. Knowing that we did.

Write on money, everybody sees it. everybody gets it. everybody wants it. Its the medium, we write the message. Write on money, its your own form of social protest.

2 comments:

david jairaj said...

Wo-howe! What's that again? Why did you start writing? I didn't quite get it. I didn't. Do you have another version for readers like me? Like, I am interested to know what makes you want to write...but you don't seem to want to make it clear to readers like me, don't you?

Pradeep Rajendran said...

alright. I'll rework it :) thanks david, this is what I need!