Thursday, September 25, 2008

to think is to question and to question is to think

Chance favors the prepared mind.
-Louis Pasteur

Fortune favors the Bold.
-Virgil

Be the change that you want to see.
-Gandhi

Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.
- Rabindranath Tagore

He who fails to remember the past is condemned to relive it.
-Santayana

People need dramatic examples to shake them up and out of their apathy.
-Batman

The medium is the message. Necessity, the mother of all invention
-Marshall Mcluhan

He who controls the media, controls the mind.
-Jim Morisson

This is your life and it is ending one minute at a time, and today, if you die...
-Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

The Truth will set you Free.
-The Christ

and for the last time in my life, I make a conscious decision to shed all fear, and I begin to write...
-July 21st, 2008

No comments: